Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Any minty first gen crv's out there??

517 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  mklaz
last year of production being 2001, wondering if there are any garage queens, little old lady cars, cream puffs, etc left in the world. all i see are roached out zombies driving around! post some pics!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1999 CR-V LX 2WD
35 Posts
Mine isn't quite Minty fresh but it was a Phoenix car for 23 years so there is NO RUST at all which makes working on it a dream. Since July I've done shocks, plugs/wires, thermostat replacement, and replaced the oil pan and gasket last weekend. In doing the oil pan I didn't even break any exhaust bolts taking off the mid pipe it was so rust free!

I feel bad driving it on salted roads now but oh well.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive side-view mirror

· Premium Member
1999 CR-V EX. AT.
72 Posts
last year of production being 2001, wondering if there are any garage queens, little old lady cars, cream puffs, etc left in the world. all i see are roached out zombies driving around! post some pics!
Importer local to me just brought over a couple very clean JDM models.
One, and the other.

Mine, although was one owner and only 120K miles when I bought it 5 years ago, was a little more loved on than the garage queens you mention. I have seen a few bone stock clean looking models driving around over the years. I always assumed any in that condition was more by accident than by careful consideration. ¯\(ツ)

· Registered
2000 CR-V SE
10 Posts
I bought mine a few months ago, from my grandparents for $2500. It was my grandma's church and errands mobile, and super well maintained by my perfectionist/OCD grandpa. It was stored inside, and only has 112000 miles on the odometer. It has new radiator and oil pan, everything else is stock. The interior is full leather, and still looks pretty new. Will post a pics in a couple hours, when I get out of class.

· Registered
2000 CR-V SE
10 Posts
I bought mine a few months ago, from my grandparents for $2500. It was my grandma's church and errands mobile, and super well maintained by my perfectionist/OCD grandpa. It was stored inside, and only has 112000 miles on the odometer. It has new radiator and oil pan, everything else is stock. The interior is full leather, and still looks pretty new. Will post a pics in a couple hours, when I get out of class.
Wheel Car Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Tire

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Speedometer Tachometer Gauge Measuring instrument Fuel gauge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts