Honda Service Manual
Body Side Mouldings
Rear Air Deflector
Any Trim Dash Kit

Too much to ask? :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
sorry for the delay guys. In the wind storms we had on Friday part of a billboard next to us blew down on our building taking out our power wire. They just got our power turned back on this morning.

We'd been running off an extension cord stretched from a warehouse on the other side of the property and were only able to run a couple computers off of it. It has been a bit crazy here but things should settle back down today and a special will be up shortly.

-Trevor

·
Registered
80 Posts
sorry for the delay guys. In the wind storms we had on Friday part of a billboard next to us blew down on our building taking out our power wire. They just got our power turned back on this morning.

We'd been running off an extension cord stretched from a warehouse on the other side of the property and were only able to run a couple computers off of it. It has been a bit crazy here but things should settle back down today and a special will be up shortly.

-Trevor
Thanks Trevor, looking forward to it

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

-Trevor
Duh? Honda Generator? :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nope, unfortunately, we don't have a source for those.

Duh? Honda Generator? :)
We were told it isn't good to try to run the computers off a basic generator as even when run through a surge suppressor it isn't 'clean' enough.

Forget the hood deflector; just ordered from somewhere else. Now how about a special on those body side moldings?
Woops, too late. It is the air deflector. Maybe side moldings for next month.

http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/crvoc.html

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nope, unfortunately, we don't have a source for those.

Woops, too late. It is the air deflector. Maybe side moldings for next month.

http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/crvoc.html

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com
Can we quote you on that, Trevor? Because I want the body mouldings, and if you guarantee it'll be the special for February, I'll wait for it. I'm a new member here and I've never heard of HandA before, glad to know you now. Do you ship to Canada?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts