Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

2006 CR-V. Just curious if anyone knows reliable car painters in Orange County (Cerritos, Fullerton, Garden Grove triangle area, if possible!)? I bought my CR-V at 25K miles and it was already scratched up and had yellowed headlights, and a wore-down drivers seat. Not sure why that is, but the rest of the vehicle was pristine (so looks like one driver, no passengers). Its now 44.5K miles, and I've been doing the drive-thru washes which have further degraded the black color. Since my vehicle is barely through its life span, I thought I'd consider putting a coat over it.

Has anyone gotten a reliable paint-job in Orange County for a CR-V, where they absolutely loved the outcome? I'm not looking to spend a fortune (if too expensive, I'll probably skip it). But I expect it won't be the cheapest thing to do either. Any tips?

Thanks,

-Firebrand

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Just now saw this, sorry for the delay.
We had our CR-V fixed over at a place that did a really nice job of matching the paint.
Fountain Valley Body Works 17481 Newhope St FV CA 92708 (714)751-8812.
You can't tell where they blended it and the new fender looks like it came from the factory.
I was really impressed with how nice it turned out as I was super pissed that someone ran into my wife when the car was less than a year old.
Hope you haven't had it painted yet, but if you have, post some pics of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts