Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hello! Scoured the forum looking for this question but didn’t find anything that matches. Any advice or input is welcomed.

I have a 2012 EX with the standard 6 speaker system (no nav). I recently replaced the stereo with an aftermarket screen (Sony’s ax 1000). The install went smoothly- but there’s one key control that’s now been lost- the ability to navigate the menus of the secondary screen. For example- I can no longer select the view of the backup camera which had previously relied on the center control knob of the original stereo. It also inhibits functionality with the clock, and a few other items in this menu.

I’ve successfully wired the steering wheel remote control to the new unit and can adjust volume, skip songs etc. the menu button works and i can flip through screens in the second display, but that’s about it. The clock is stuck on 24 hr time, and I’m afraid what’ll happen when daylight savings comes around!

Has anyone found a solution for this? It’s not a dealbreaker, but would certainly feel “complete” if i solves it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
  • Honda Clock Retention HDCC-01: Provides accessory power(12 volt 10 amp), Can be used in non-amplified, or amplified models, Provides NAV outputs (parking brake / reverse / and speed sense), ASWC-1 harness included (ASWC-1 sold separately), Retains balance and fade, Retains ability to set the factory clock, Retains factory AUX -In jack, Micro B USB updatable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
mopat
Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums
Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V
Full Forum Listing