Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those EU guys really get all the good stuff while we get those ugly halogen headlights (OK, maybe not ugly but they get to have HID). Also, option of having 17", 18" or even 19" wheels OEM while we only get 17" even on the top of the line EX-L model, this sux
On their accessories list they have a ton of stuff, including an Aerodynamic package.
Anybody knows a good website where we can order those parts?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Wiu-Bimmer said:
Those EU guys really get all the good stuff while we get those ugly halogen headlights (OK, maybe not ugly but they get to have HID). Also, option of having 17", 18" or even 19" wheels OEM while we only get 17" even on the top of the line EX-L model, this sux
On their accessories list they have a ton of stuff, including an Aerodynamic package.
Anybody knows a good website where we can order those parts?
With the part number, your USA dealer can order most items. You may have to explain it to your dealer that you have an imported one or other such special wording". By getting the part thru your local dealer, you don't pay shipping. He will receive it as part of his normal parts shipment.

A fair number of 1st gen owners have the Euro front bumper.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The 1st-gen Euro bumper is the only foreign part I've seen easily accessible from US dealers. Part numbers for other items aren't recognized by US catalogs.

·
Registered
190 Posts
With the part number, your USA dealer can order most items. You may have to explain it to your dealer that you have an imported one or other such special wording". By getting the part thru your local dealer, you don't pay shipping. He will receive it as part of his normal parts shipment.
Does anybody know the Part #'s are for the HID's & the Color-Matched folding mirrors with built-in LED turn signals?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wasting your time

Does anybody know the Part #'s are for the HID's & the Color-Matched folding mirrors with built-in LED turn signals?
Someone on hondasuv.com has already searched for these parts at dealers in the US: they are NOT available. Your only recourse is to get them through that contact at hondasuv.com.

Actually, I saw some prices the other day for the mirrors and aero package on hondasuv.com, just do a search !

·
Registered
20 Posts
You think the EU guys have it all?

Check out the Honda Japan website. http://slf.honda.co.jp/index.jsp CR-V accessories list is pages and pages long. Its crazy.

They have keyless ignition system, Lights on splash guards, a bunch of black boxes that if i could read japanese im sure i would be blown away. They even have some antenna thing that sticks out of the front left fender with a blue led light on top... not sure what thats for. They also have the aluminum door jam guards and floor mats with metal CRV emblems on them. It's the mother load i tell you!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Check out the Honda Japan website. http://slf.honda.co.jp/index.jsp CR-V accessories list is pages and pages long. Its crazy.

They have keyless ignition system, Lights on splash guards, a bunch of black boxes that if i could read japanese im sure i would be blown away. They even have some antenna thing that sticks out of the front left fender with a blue led light on top... not sure what thats for. They also have the aluminum door jam guards and floor mats with metal CRV emblems on them. It's the mother load i tell you!
eeerrrr ... translation please. :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
Someone on hondasuv.com has already searched for these parts at dealers in the US: they are NOT available. Your only recourse is to get them through that contact at hondasuv.com.

Actually, I saw some prices the other day for the mirrors and aero package on hondasuv.com, just do a search !
Help ... Color-Matched folding mirrors with built-in LED turn signals?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts