Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
We got our $72 for our old 2010. Pretty surprised, but we'll take it!

I agree that this thread should be moved out of this forum.

Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
We got our $72 for our old 2010. Pretty surprised, but we'll take it!

I agree that this thread should be moved out of this forum.
Did you ever pay to do an airbag service? or just got paid out for ownership of a recalled vehicle

Registered
2010 EX-L (AWD, non-Nav)
Yes, I got mine yesterday for my '07 Accord, which had to go in four times for two airbags. I had totally forgotten about it.

Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
We are still waiting for a check.

(Moved to TSB section) :giggle:

Registered
I've received ZERO. Very disappointed because it required two trips - one for each airbag - and combined I lost of full day of work. I don't even know who to complain to.

Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
Well, we got our check for $72 yesterday. :p

I was looking through our claim paperwork, and we submitted it in 2017! :eek:

Banned
Forgot all about it and received a check in the mail yesterday.
So I wonder why they are sending checks. Is that how they got out of fixing the airbag problem. I know they recalled cars back in to replace there airbags, but they just put in another defective one that was newer.

Registered
2010 EX-L (AWD, non-Nav)
I know they recalled cars back in to replace there airbags, but they just put in another defective one that was newer.
....and then they re-replaced the replacement airbag with one of a completely different design. My Accord has had the two front airbags replaced four times, all under recall notices.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts