Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer had a tag on the front advertising the dealership. If I remove it are the holes obvious?

·
Registered
44 Posts
My dealer had a tag on the front advertising the dealership. If I remove it are the holes obvious?
It also depends how it was mounted. My Civic has a creative license plate holder that kind of sandwiches a piece on the bumper so that the screws holding it in place are vertical and when removed you truthfully can't see them at all. Most dealerships just sink two screws straight through the bumper though.

Also, if you're simply talking about a license plate frame (advertising the dealership) then you can simply remove that, as it is merely something they put on top of your plate before putting the holding bolts in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would be so pissed, especially if you don't live in a front-plate state. They basically ruined the bumper. Plugs work but no holes and no plugs are best.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I wouldn't remove it, I would replace it. Maybe you could put a tag with your college, your favorite sports team, a partriotic sign of some kind, your favorite animal, etc.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I replaced it immediately with one that reads US Army Veteran. I was wondering about the air flow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts