Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, have a gen 2 lx and was wondeing for those who have an ex and already upgraded their sound systems if they would like to sell their stock tweeters!

·
Registered
17 Posts
'Morning! I'm have a 2005 EX with the factory-original sound system, but this Friday I'm having a new system installed. You can have the tweeters, no charge. Hell, you can have all of it if you pay the shipping! I'm in Maryland; where you located?
- Mark

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mark thank you so much for the offer. This will make my wife super happy as this is her car and I am trying to make it he best it can be short of buying a new sub.

I am in California more than happy to pay for the shipping for everything. Are you also replacing speakers and sub? Always love to keep some spares around

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm replacing the headend and 4 of the 6 speakers (2 front tweeters and 2 front door panel speakers). There is no sub. For now, I'm keeping the factory rear door panel speakers. We rarely have anyone sitting back there and I'm spending too much on the new system as it is. PM with your shipping info, OK?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts