Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
That's called a software bug! You should contact your honda dealer and show them this picture, I'm sure they'll forward it up the food chain and someone from honda corp will contact you for more info. Eventually they'll put out a software update to fix.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I had this icon appear one day and it stayed for at least a whole day but it hasn't came back since. Just wondering what it is because I can't find anything about it in the owner's manual.
Odd, never seen anything about A-Link before. Possibly a glitch?? Also, I noticed the compass that should be just to the left of the time on your display is missing. What version of the software is in your car's infotainment system?

·
Registered
2020 CRV Hybrid EX-L
44 Posts
I had this icon appear one day and it stayed for at least a whole day but it hasn't came back since. Just wondering what it is because I can't find anything about it in the owner's manual.
I had this happen to me once when my Honda Link App came up on my phone the icon appeared at the same time but never went away. I assume it was a glitch in the software. I rebooted the head unit (by holding down the Volume knob for 5 seconds) and the icon hasn't come back then.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a 2017 USA Touring, and have never seen a compass on my display... unless I have it in one of the overlay sections of the map, that is. Very frustrating, because having the compass on the top line of the screen was something I was looking forward to. Apparently, despite it being in the sales brochure photos, it's not an included feature of the car.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a 2017 USA Touring, and have never seen a compass on my display... unless I have it in one of the overlay sections of the map, that is. Very frustrating, because having the compass on the top line of the screen was something I was looking forward to. Apparently, despite it being in the sales brochure photos, it's not an included feature of the car.
Strange, other's on this forum have the compass showing up on the top line of the infotainment screen. If I may ask, when did you purchase your CR-V and do you know when it was manufactured?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.