Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this week ran into a big issue where Apple Carplay and Android Auto failed to load continually. Tried different cables, scenarios and settings, nothing. Talked to our son who looked into it and he advised that may Honda Infotainment systems don not actually shut down when the vehicle is off and that they go into a low power like mode. Found that after holding the power knob in for a few seconds causes the infotainment to reboot. After doing that, all functionality for Carplay and Android Auto was restored.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,203 Posts
Thank you for posting this reminder. The push and hold the power button/volume knob reboot feature is a well documented "feature" to readers here. It does fix many ills, just as rebooting your computer of cell phone .

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for posting this reminder. The push and hold the power button/volume knob reboot feature is a well documented "feature" to readers here. It does fix many ills, just as rebooting your computer of cell phone .

Welcome to the forum!
My apologies for the repeat, though did not see it here in the Hybrid section for the CRV.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,203 Posts
ABSOLUTELY no need to apologize. The more folks read about this reboot the better their lives will be.... on a car based level anyway!

Reactions: djeaux
1 - 4 of 4 Posts