Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son just purchased a very cool 2001 CRV. It has Bosch fog lamps which the prior owner stated were factory fog lamps. We can't find any information on these. Can anyone give us any information?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'm kinda doubting those are Honda OEM. What country are you in? When I Bing 2001 CR-V images, I do not see those fogs.

·
Premium Member
1998 CR-V EX 4spd auto "Big Green" completely stock with roof rack and front mud flaps
1,206 Posts
Only the European models had factory fog lights unfortunately. :-(

Honda did make a bull bar with lights that would mount on the bull bar, but those aren't what you have.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
They aren't "factory" fog lights, but those are Honda accessory fog lights for the 1st Gen CR-Vs.
They mount on top of the front bumper.

Here's an old 'for sale' listing from another forum with two pictures, one with the yellow covers, and one without.

And another old post from CRV-OC:

·
Premium Member
1998 CR-V EX 4spd auto "Big Green" completely stock with roof rack and front mud flaps
1,206 Posts
No, that's the bull bar I was referencing. The EDM bumpers have to fog lights recessed into the sides. They are basically in the same location, but without the bull bar being needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.