Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some initial pics of the fogs. Had to order some trim removal tools before getting started. Looks like it should fit, but who knows. Will update when my tools get here.
Bumper Automotive exterior Light Auto part Headlamp

Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Bumper Auto part

Bumper Luxury vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Grille Vehicle door

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are oem from Honda. They came in a sealed Honda box. The part number only shows up in a Thailand honda accessory site. The part # is on the ebay listing in the description.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,094 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,051 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing them installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can't wait to see this as well. Strange that this is a Diesel only premium feature (regular gas engines over seas get the same halogen's we have). Love to know if its pretty much plug and play.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Can't wait to see this as well. Strange that this is a Diesel only premium feature (regular gas engines over seas get the same halogen's we have). Love to know if its pretty much plug and play.
It's available on the top model gas model overseas and I think it's also an option on the lower models. Here is a picture of the the Indonesia CRV and their top gas model have the fog lights and nicer wheels
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Honda

·
Registered
38 Posts
While researching every CR-V video I came across the SE Asian spec ones with the LED fogs, 3rd-row seating, paddle shifters, pano-sunroof, and straight spoked 18" rims, and got really jealous! I'm still not diggin the fidget spinner rims. There was one vid where they did a blackout treatment on the front grill chrome bar, making it look like the previous gen and I kinda liked it more. Can't wait to see how your fogs work out...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Yeah, I found that kit on eBay... I think I'll wait for some aftermarket units. They are nice, but not something I'd pay over $400+shipping from Thailand for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bad news and good news. Two of three mounting tabs line up and crew in. The wiring harness works as well. The bad, the mount pushes the led too far out of the housing, I can't put the face plate on. It's a hefty unit and I don't like the way its mounted only with 2 tabs of the 3. It looks really good lit up and off, much better than the hockey stick and the puck look. Here are some pics....
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Headlamp Vehicle

Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle door Vehicle Auto part

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive lighting

Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle door Vehicle Auto part

1 - 20 of 73 Posts