Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all,

I have just joined the forum as I have now bought my second ever CRV, a new 2013 EX DTEC in black (UK model). Before this I had a VW Tiguan and frequented the mytiguan forum regularly.

I have a question which I am let to find the answer, and it is how do I change the locks so that when I am driving they automatically lock the car? Thus meaning that anyone trying to open it from the outside is unable to do so. i have looked in the manual and seen a demo on youtube, but with the car being keyless entry and start, it doesn't work. The first demo said hold down the lock/unlock button on the door for 3 clicks, and the second said there was a menu in customize setting. The only menus I can in this this, are for display and reset default, not the 4 or 5 shown on youtube.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks Rich

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine is under the Customize Settings, I think. If you only have display and reset, I might try to reset, but I have no idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Justin, I spoke with the dealer at length yesterday, and they came back with the UK spec Hondas don't come with these locks on them, which is really baffling to be honest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts