Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site and have a problem with 2008 Cr-V door lock. When I get to the right speed, the doors lock automatically with the typical clunk but also a really obnoxious and startling beep. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
643 Posts
Hi Jeanne, you will get more responses if you put this post in Problems and Issues. There are people who frequent this site who can give you helpful advise.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The best place to post questions about issues with you '08 would be in the Gen3 - 2007-2011 models section. This system has several optional features and configurations that may be toggled on and off. There's a 5-page section starting on Page 84 in your owner's manual with precise instructions on setting this up and changing settings. If you don't have an owner's manual you can download one. Not sure about the beep, mine doesn't beep. I re-read those instructions and found no mention of a beep. It could be something else causing the beep. Hmmm. If nothing else works, you may have to hire Wiley Coyote! :giggle: Just kidding. Maybe it has to do with the childproof rear door locks, or the airbags, or another part of the system. Hopefully someone familiar with the issue will chime in. Let us know what you find or figure out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts