Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever my 2007 CRV is slipping and the traction light comes on, the aux/radio stops working and the power goes off for it until the car isn't slipping anymore. Does anyone else have this same issue and do you know how to solve it?

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Wow, now there's an issue I've never heard before! First, I highly recommend you get yourself a Honda Factory Service Manual. It is over 3,200 pages and contains extensive troubleshooting procedures for many things. I got mine off eBay for about $45, on disc, in pdf form. It has easily paid for itself more than once already. Here's a link:

2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Honda CR-V Shop Service Repair Manual DVD Engine Wiring | eBay

My first guess would be that this is one of those weird indicators of a low or weak battery issue. If you run a search here for low/weak battery issues, you will see that there are many threads on it, with all kinds of symptoms. That traction light thing is in many of them. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Reactions: Carbuff2
1 - 2 of 2 Posts