Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you
the AVS fits flush with the bonnet it is fitted with double sided tape
I have had mine on my Kuga for 6 years and have been lucky only about four stone chips

·
Registered
339 Posts
have you a link to it please

·
Registered
324 Posts
Be advised @CRV4575 that this Hood Deflector is not available from Honda UK.

You'd have to source/purchase it from a US Honda dealer, assuming of course that they ship overseas - and not many, if any will ship overseas.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My last one came from the US
Its just the postage costs that are expensive

Can anyone confirm that the bonnets/hoods are the same on both the UK and the US

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had the AVS for 3 years. Paid $45.00 on eBay. Works great, no exterior mount points show, totally sleek and tight fit due to double tape install. Covered existing stone hits and deflected many more. The way to go in my humble view.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have had the AVS for 3 years. Paid $45.00 on eBay. Works great, no exterior mount points show, totally sleek and tight fit due to double tape install. Covered existing stone hits and deflected many more. The way to go in my humble view.
Pics

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check out these. When I bought mine, they were the only one with a full length and had a good mounting system.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Check out these. When I bought mine, they were the only one with a full length and had a good mounting system.

i saw formit a while ago but sticking pedestals to mount negates the lower profile trim imo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts