Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE have a 2013 CRV and the AWD light keeps coming on. Mostly when it has been sitting in the cold. We brought the car to the dealership yesterday and they put in a relay assy., power part # 39794-SDA-A03 and a Hook, Trunk *N [at # 84662-TOA-A01ZA. Drove home no light came on. Drove today and light back on. Yesterday cost $178.88 and they say there is another TSB 15-016 that would need to be performed at an estimated cost of $631. plus tax. The car is a 2013 always garaged with 45,191 miles on it. In addition the car has been up to this point serviced by Honda. My concern is we just paid $178.88 yesterday and they want another $631+ to perform more work. Will it solve the problem and why are we having this problem. And is this really a problem. My other concern is Honda parts don't seem to last very long. We have had other issues with another CRV we own. Again low mileage and car garaged. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. I had the same problem on my 2013 CRV. Took it to the dealership for a computer analysis & was told "there seems to be an internal problem with the rear differential and to solve it, it needs to be replaced, parts and labor will be $4200 plus tax". Since that was not going to happen I picked it up. I took it to a different dealership for a computer analysis and was told there is a service bulletin for 2012-2014 failure of the EDPS solenoid. If your CRV is still under warranty, the repair is at no cost. Unfortunately, I was past the factory warranty but the repair was $600. The code it sets is DTC C1858-73. Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.