Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen alot of CR-Vs on the road and I've noticed all of them have the AWD sticker on the rear window...now what are the chances that ALL the CR-Vs (countless) I've seen in the past 5 months are AWD models and not any of the 2WD models....can any 2WD owners confirm this???

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd say they're probably pretty good, especially living in a colder climate. Around here, I wouldn't be surprised if the AWD outsold 2wd 10 to 1; well, maybe not that much, but definitely alot more AWD. its only what, $1200? well worth the resale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've seen alot of CR-Vs on the road and I've noticed all of them have the AWD sticker on the rear window...now what are the chances that ALL the CR-Vs (countless) I've seen in the past 5 months are AWD models and not any of the 2WD models....can any 2WD owners confirm this???
I have a 2WD. and there is no AWD sticker in the rear window. Living in california, so not much need for the AWD for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FWD vs AWD

Down here in Florida, almost all the new 2007's that I have checked (online inventory) almost all of them are FWD and yet when I check the online inventory in the New Jersey area, most dealers have the AWD. It all depends in what area you are located. It certainly makes sense that, Northern areas, especially the snow belt ares, sell more AWD, and the southern areas sell more FWD.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.