Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CR-V EX-L
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2011 EX-L and I have to put my baby's car seat in it. I'm curious about other people who have had car seats in their 2007-2011 CR-V and have used a car seat protector. Is there a make/model that worked well? This is my first new car, and I'd really hate to mess up the new leather seats from the car seat rubbing against them.

Josh

·
Registered
146 Posts
Maybe purchase the Honda rear seat covers or maybe put a towel down underneath the baby carrier, just making sure everything is secure of course.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just used a towel. It helps, but is not 100% effective so check out what Wrenchmeister suggested. Eventually that car seat will be turned around or and/or you’ll get something larger so I would suggest something that protects all the way up the back. Our Britax Marathon put indentations on the back worse than on the seat bottom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi thanks for your information can you please give me sites Foronline shopping from where I an purchase Infant Car Seat Cover at lowest price

·
Registered
201 Posts
We have the exact same vehicle. We bought a thick, oversized mat for exactly this purpose at Babies R Us. I've seen too many dimples in leather seating after a car seat has been removed. This mat is thick enough to solve that problem and big enough to catch all of the crumbs a 14 month old can produce.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts