Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm very new here so I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

I have a 2006 CR-V and I'd like to install a back up camera on it. I looked at a few back up cameras, but the ones I have looked at come with a screen that you mount externally on the dash. I was looking to change the current deck that is in the Honda and install it with one that has a built in GPS, bluetooth and that can accept input from a camera. Being this is my first time looking at all this stuff, I have no idea where to being.

Could someone give me a few recommendations on a camera/deck combo that would fit in a 2006 CRV?

Thank you very much and sorry for the noob questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did thos to my 2008. You can basically use any double din system. I had a Pionner Appradio3 set up. For navigation, i bought a $10-15 MiraCast from Aliexpress that i plugged into the HDMI port and was able to cast the screen from my phone (I used google maps for nav) onto the screen of the radio wirelessly. That was a pretty sweet setup...
And there isa backup cam input as well. I had bought a cheap $35 license plate mounted cam from Ebay and it even had night vision which was surprisingly useful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts