Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 2 months ago. I am in Canada. I noticed if I back into a parking spot and have the lines aligned with the parking spot lines, my car is physically much closer to the passenger side lines. I didn't do any measurements yet but it's off by 6-12 inches. The dealer tells me there is no adjustment for this? Curious if others have this issue?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I think there is a way to adjust it but I have never tried it and I don't know if it will save the changes on your vehicle.

Look at this thread I made:
https://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/137-2017-present-official-specs-features-etc-gen-5/191319-how-get-better-picture-rear-view-camera.html

If you follow the instructions you will see in the third photo there is a Guidline setup option for the camera.

You can try this at your own risk or show the dealer that the option exists and see what he says and what he will do about the problem now that you have evidence of an adjustment setting.

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Rob! Lots of good information. I will check it out soon and see if I can find an adjustment :HighFive:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts