Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Noticed something new in my CR-V 2017. When I start driving, the system automatically locks the doors. Till today the locking was silent, I just heart the clicks of the locks, but today it started beeping when it locks the doors. Reset the head unit didn't change a thing. Interesting that the beep happens only when I gain the locking speed, manually locking the doors doesn't cause it.

It's not that bad, just wandering if something is not wrong with the car.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Did you do the dilution update? Maybe it was part of the firmware code changes that got thrown in, although that is unlikely.
You can also try going into the menu and changing it to lock by going into PARK and then use it for a day and switch back.
See if that resets things. You could also remove the battery and just reset the whole system. It all depends on if it bugs you enough.

Rob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you do the dilution update? Maybe it was part of the firmware code changes that got thrown in, although that is unlikely.
You can also try going into the menu and changing it to lock by going into PARK and then use it for a day and switch back.
See if that resets things. You could also remove the battery and just reset the whole system. It all depends on if it bugs you enough.

Rob
I had the update done in November, after that nothing changed.
Thanks for the tip, I'll try to remove the battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts