Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just leased a 2016 CRV and LOVE IT! I would like to download an android app for my phone that can be used in my CRV for navigation since I don't have the navigation system in my CRV. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
381 Posts
There are a bunch of threads about this. (I think there was one yesterday) There's only one you can supposedly use, and it is a pay app sygic. (it's not very good). The free WAZE, used directly on the phone's higher resolution screen, is what I use. The 7 inch screen has a low resolution, and the car will turn off any screen sharing to it once the car starts moving. There's a workaround, but I still think doing it right on the phone is your best bet :) I like waze better than the nav built into my crv (Touring). Google Maps gets an honorable mention, too. (Waze and Google Maps are both Google products)

The 2015/2016 doesn't have android auto/Apple carplay integration, like the 2017. But it will connect up via bluetooth, for audio features. (hands free phone calls, playing music, etc)

Congrats on the new car. You're going to love it!!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts