Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if you guys know of any deals in the L.A. area. Been reading threads on what others have paid and I was wondering if purchasing a 2007 CR-V at invoice is farfetched? I read on Edmunds.com that invoice is around $19,800. I'd really appreciate feedback. Thanks :)

By the way, I'm interested in the 2WD LX model.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just wondering if you guys know of any deals in the L.A. area. Been reading threads on what others have paid and I was wondering if purchasing a 2007 CR-V at invoice is farfetched? I read on Edmunds.com that invoice is around $19,800. I'd really appreciate feedback. Thanks :)

By the way, I'm interested in the 2WD LX model.
You should be able to get an '07 CR-V substantially below invoice, if there are any left over... Call Natalie Smith at Orange County Honda World 714.890.8931. I have bought two Hondas (an '05 CR-V and an '07 Element) from her and have sent a good dozen of friends and family her way. She will come up with the best price and will treat you with dignity and respect. (I paid $20,995 & TTL for my '07 4WD 5AT EX Element in February.) Tell her Chris sent you, she will know...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went to many places: Santa Ana Honda, Honda World of Westminster, Long Beach Honda, Hardin Honda of Anaheim, Power Honda in Costa Mesa, and Buena Park Honda looking for the best deals.

I ended up getting mines at Buena Park Honda which had the best price out the door (OTD).

If you go to Buena Park, talk to Shawn Kim.

Not only did I get the best deal from Buena Park but they are very friendly over there. BTW, do not ever go to Long Beach Honda, they do not maintain there cars very well and there managers are very uptight and treat you like dirt if you decide not to buy from them. In Santa Ana, they pressure you too much and they'll try to make you wait for the longest time.

My parents bought a Pilot and Odyssey at Honda World for a good price, but when I tried to get a CRV for a lower price, they wouldn't budge this time. I believe the 2 previous salesman that sold us the 2 vehicle no longer works there.

It really depends on the salesman and manager, for me, Buena Park Honda was the best experience.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Let us know where you end up buying your CRV. :)

It is interesting how peoples looking for the same thing are coming away with very different perceptions. I will agree that Signal Hill Honda has the most rude and intimidating sales force. I went there gawking a few times and felt like I was taken into a head-lock upon entering the lot... Norm Reeves in Cerritos was bundeling worthless options and insisted on payment ($260.-- for mud-guards), but Norm Reeves in Huntington Beach was VERY friendly and respectful, but could not hang with the price I negotiated at Orange County Honda World.... I have had nothing but positive experiences there and will certainly buy my next Honda there again....
Did you get a look at those new Accords yet?? Dude, they are a big step up and have a [email protected]$$ power train!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts