Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much of a modification. However, if you are like me, I hate checking my blind spot before I change lanes. I love those new big SUV that have duel exterior mirrors. I found these mirror at Pep-Boys. They cost about $20.00 each, but they work great. I think they look cool also.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wind Noise?

How is the wind noise when you are going down the highway? Have the mirrors made any significant difference? Also, how are they attached to your existing mirrors? By the way, thanks for posting pictures.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no wind noise

>>>>>How is the wind noise when you are going down the highway? Have the mirrors made any significant difference?

There is no wind noise at all that I am aware of.

>>>>>Also, how are they attached to your existing mirrors? By the way, thanks for posting pictures.

It comes with a special tool that will allow these mirrors to clamp onto the Honda mirror. It takes about 10 minutes to install and about 5 minutes to remove. However, you need the tool, so don't lose it. If after you install it and you don't like it, it doesn't leave any marks on your mirror.

I must of looked at over 10 different mirrors and these are the most expensive, but by far the best.

·
Registered
92 Posts
>>>>>How is the wind noise when you are going down the highway? Have the mirrors made any significant difference?

There is no wind noise at all that I am aware of.

>>>>>Also, how are they attached to your existing mirrors? By the way, thanks for posting pictures.

It comes with a special tool that will allow these mirrors to clamp onto the Honda mirror. It takes about 10 minutes to install and about 5 minutes to remove. However, you need the tool, so don't lose it. If after you install it and you don't like it, it doesn't leave any marks on your mirror.

I must of looked at over 10 different mirrors and these are the most expensive, but by far the best.
We need to see some pics from the driver seat showing what you see with the new mirrors!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics of mirrors from inside

here it is.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
excellent views from the drivers seat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts