Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, as much as I love Wetokole and its perfect fits, I can't bring myself to spend $285 for rear seat covers. What are the best Rear Seat Covers for the 2017 CRV for less than $100?

If you have one you'd like to share, please

• Post photos! :)
  • How water resistant / water proof is it?
  • How much is it?
  • Link to where you purchased it
  • Does it have cup holder holes in the rear, middle arm rest?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered just some bottom seat covers. Hopefully they look decent. Just search "Car Front Rear Row seat cushions covers Bamboo charcoal leather breathable mats" on ebay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good suggestion! I've never seen this before but it's a good deal and good quality for my dog.

I was looking for something with a more snug fit though and suitable for human travellers as well. I saw seat covers on Amazon similar to these and these , but I'm not sure how they fit on the CRV

Anyone have experience with other types of <$100 rear seat covers?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Search for "FH GROUP FH-FB030115-SEAT Light & Breezy Orange/Black Cloth Seat Cover Set Airbag & Split Ready- Fit Most Car, Truck, Suv, or Van " since I can't post links yet.

I think these are the type I got, although my set came with seatbelt covers, steering wheel cover and floor mats(which were not orange). They've held up okay although I don't have large dogs. They don't cover the whole back of the rear seat though.

The ones I got also fit my 2004, but it's supposed to be "universal" fit so I would guess they'd do okay. They are not fully water proof, more cloth like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts