Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a 2011 Honda CR-V 4wd EX two weeks ago. I am looking to purchase a few accessories but wanna keep it as cheap as possible. I have hunted the internet and also breifly in this forum but still not sure where to go..... Any help would be appreciated.

Items needed:
-A nice fitting all weather rubber floor mats- front and back
-Window rain guards-(4 piece)
-Bug Deflector
-Roof top basket/cargo basket (already have the factory roof racks installed)

Remeber "cheap as possible" are the key words :cool:

Btw, Soon as I walked out the dealership a huge double rainbow was in the sky, it was surreal. This is a photo of my brand new 2011 CR-V soon as I got it home from the dealership....... yep a double rainbow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Upon further readin of some threads on here Weathertech is looking like the way to go, just wasn't sure what brand......... $300 dollars for the Window rain gaurds, floor mats and cargo mat is a fair price.
.......And for the Roof Top Cargo Basket I am thinking Thule or Yakima.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I got almost all my items for my 2010 from Bernardi, they were reliable, fast shipping, very easy to get a hold of and ask questions, and sent instructions with items when I called ahead, now I hear they tell you to print off website, no biggie though. Ordered:
Foglights, hood deflector, body side mouldings, black side steps, rear spoiler, all weather floor mats for both front and back (OEM), rear mat and roll away cover, rear sensors, honda handsfree bluetooth unit, and the list goes on. Had problems with some items broken or missing parts, called and they sent on a 2-day shipping free of charge and never got a hassle, hands down they were awesome. As far as the rack goes, I just ordered the Yakima from Rock Creek, they were the lowest priced with free shipping, got the Loadwarrior and will install tomorrow and take pics and post on my album. Hope you enjoy the ride as almost all of us do, good luck, happy motoring, ciao.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo Rack

Pulled the trigger and ordered a Yakima LoadWarrior Cargo rack last Friday from REI which I should have by Wednesday....So ready to get that bad boy up on the roof. They had 20% so that was the best price I had seen. I also got the Yakima rack locks and the stretch net. My girlfriend is getting me the Weather Tech rain guards for X-mas and I am gonna get the bug guard sometime in January. The Weather tech floor mats I decided to wait until the factory cheapo ones wear out... or maybe wait until the summer to get some. Dual DVD players also coming for Xmas. So far I love my CR-V and this is coming from someone who has always had a 4x4 and last vehicle being a lifted Jeep Wrangler. :) All smiles from me.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Yeah you got a nice V and the great pic to prove it, you should love the Loadwarrior rack, will post more pics of how I modd'ed the rack, put on an aluminum fairing on the front and rear and will add the rack lights on the front and then the rear, got the spare tire on top and just bought a spare tire cover from Autozone, Bully brand, and this is good for now, can't complain on the quality of the OEM all-weather mats from Honda, I have the Weather Tech brand in my BMW and think they are a high quality mat, but the Honda is not bad for the money and was well worth it the first year with all the rain, mud, and snow we got last year in NY. Good luck DariNJ, you will love the other add-ons and definitely the roof rack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts