Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think I'll kill myself. Boohoo. No seat-back pockets in the LX. How can they be so cheap. That's all I wanted. I don't care about anything else. I want seat-back pockets.

What a bunch of cry babies. Something important to you? Do some research. Don't complain after buying.
i hav backseat pockets

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aside from the troll comment, there are some good points herein. I think we need to just focus on solutions, and save the bashing for political forums.

Armrest-challenged folks: Check the other thread on this topic - some good tips. I did try the JJ Products solution, but it didn't work out for me. Others have and really liked it.

Here's what the JJ Products solution looked like in my CR-V:
View attachment 14641
Aside from the troll comment, there are some good points herein. I think we need to just focus on solutions, and save the bashing for political forums.

Armrest-challenged folks: Check the other thread on this topic - some good tips. I did try the JJ Products solution, but it didn't work out for me. Others have and really liked it.

Here's what the JJ Products solution looked like in my CR-V:
View attachment 14641
I was thinking about getting this armrest. Was the install easy? What didnt you like about it?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts