Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CRV is currently sitting on 205/70/r15 tires. I'm in need of new tires and want to go with 215/75/r15 Bfgoodrich A/Ts. Now I know they will fit from a little reading online BUT are they my best option? I live in WI and really want and can benefit from A/T tires so my options are limited. I could go with Yokohama Geolander A/Ts in stock size but Im a big fan of the BFGs from previous experience on my trucks. I know they probably wont rub but will they rub in the rear when I pull my boat? I have a small 14ft john boat that I will be pulling occasionally and I'm not sure how much the rear will squat. The CRV has 170k on it so I'm sure the suspension has settled a little over time too. Lifting it really isn't something I want to do, plus I doubt the wife will like that idea.

If I went with the BFGs in 215/75/r15 will I rub or encounter any issues? or should I stick with the Yokohamas in stock size?

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I've got oversized BFGoodrich tires on my current '09 CRV and I love them. Check out "My Garage".

As far as your size, I had 215/75 15 on my 2000 CRV without rubbing or lift kit and loved the size. I was disappointed in The Michelins I bought as they didn't last any longer or feel any safer than any other tires I've purchased before or since. The real dissatisfaction was the big hole in my wallet after the purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts