Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bionic Cheetah ... to L'il KITI

This probably doesn't happen much around here, but for practical reasons we just came out of a '04 Liquid Copper Infiniti FX (Bionic Cheetah) Infiniti FX forums for FX35 and FX45 Owners :: Log in ... to slide into our Custom '08 "V" with NAVI (L'il KITI) ... lost about a 1000 pounds & 120HP, so I'm still going through KITI withdrawal (notice the sad guy in the window) Thanks to all who helped with the Custom Paint idea Paint Lower clading to match Body color! - HondaSUV Forums - Discussion forum and bulletin board for Honda CR-V, CRV, Element, Pilot, HR-V owners ... I believe it turned out better than some may have expected ... http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/t2199/ ... Matching lower cladding (PINODY) - HondaSUV Forums - Discussion forum and bulletin board for Honda CR-V, CRV, Element, Pilot, HR-V owners ...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats! Painting the lower body areas really looks better than I thought it would. Nice idea!
Thanks ... It's been about a month, do you notice a few more Paint Mods & some accessories added? :) ... look closely for the details. :cool:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With the Chrome-Look Honda Wheels ... http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/t2428/ ... the center caps are bright, however the rest of the wheel is a dark-chrome - looks better on a CR-V with the BLACK Lower Clading ..
:eek: After doing such a kewl job of painting all the upper trim & lower black clading to match the B. Beige, the Honda Chrome-Look wheels were too conservative an approach for this L'il KITI. :rolleyes: My local Honda dealer allowed me to return them when my Ron-Jon Servos arrived. 17" 5-Spoke CHROME-LOOK Factory Accessory Wheel - Page 2 - HondaSUV Forums - Discussion forum and bulletin board for Honda CR-V, CRV, Element, Pilot, HR-V owners ... It's nice to have a healthy working relationship with your local Honda dealer. :cool: Now we're a little Sportier!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts