Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I just purchased a used 2010 CRV and I'm looking for a service manual. I have Helms for my Chevy Blazers and they are great. Kinda pricey, but good manuals. While looking on the web I see several Bishko manuals for CRVs. Are these Bishko manuals any good?
Thanks,

·
Registered
892 Posts
Bishko's are copied Helms manuals. Get the PDF ones on the disk. You can search PDF documents for keywords. Makes finding troublesome items a lot easier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. I bought the CD directly from Bishko last night. ~3200 pages! Wow. What I was glad to see was that electrical diagrams are included too.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. I bought the CD directly from Bishko last night. ~3200 pages! Wow. What I was glad to see was that electrical diagrams are included too.

I have a Helms hard copy for my '77 K5, Helms CD for my '79. I use them both. The CD is great for searching, then I take the hard copy outside, if needed. They're both basically the same truck so they're interchangeable.

Looks like the first thing I need to look at on this CRV is the power steering o-rings...

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts