Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, yesterday I passed off my 2002 CR-V. The girlfriend and I will be relocating to NYC soon, so the CR-V simply won't be needed. This car was my first and only vehicle I've owned since I turned 16. I purchased it from my aunt in 2010 with a little over 60k miles on it. I owned it for nearly a decade and put just over 85k miles on her. It never broke down, left me stranded, or anything. Even though I am a little sad to see it go, the good news is that it will remain in the family; my uncle bought it off me. I'm thrilled to have it stay in the family. With only 145k miles on it, and my uncle being very particular with maintenance, I'm sure it will be around for quite a while longer! I want to thank this forum for all of the advice and knowledge I have gained over the past ten years, this place is truly special!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's good to know that your uncle is taking over the V. The 02 model has the timing chain & has the 2.4 engine more power than the 2 litre. Thanks for sharing your good experience!
Yes, this model definitely had a lot to like! He's been daily driving it here lately, and he already washed and waxed it. It's nice to know it's in good hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.