Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people; 2013 V has a bad one looking out right as you sit in it. I know it will take a while but I'll get use to it but for now it sucks IMO. I drove around a bit today and it showed where I had to go around traffic.
IBBY

·
Registered
40 Posts
Grumpy...I have my mirrors adjusted like the article...it takes awhile to get use to it but once you do you will not go back...Rick

·
Registered
637 Posts
Grumpy...I have my mirrors adjusted like the article...it takes awhile to get use to it but once you do you will not go back...Rick
Agreed. I finally got used to looking into the rearview mirror to see what's behind me and not in the side mirrors. I got into the habit of tracking cars behind me as they leave the rearview mirror and enter the side mirror. Once you do that and see how it works it's great. I am in heavy traffic during the week and this works for me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
159 Posts
I fully agree with the mirror adjusting technique. I got used to the concept driving a motorhome and learning to watch the rear view camera along with the side view mirrors. BUT, the blind spot that has scared the crap out of me a couple of times is caused by the right windshield frame. I've had a pedestrian disappear completely from view behind it. Since I became aware that it can happen, I've become hypersensitive to the need to look "around" it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello people; The blind spot is the right piller and has nothing to do with the mirrors like another said. I'll get to know the V better as we go but that blind spot still sucks for now.
IBBY

·
Registered
845 Posts
The CR-V should have blind spot monitors like other vehicles have in it's price range and less has available.Blind spot monitors are a great feature.
Honda always looking to save money and somehow doesn't even have blind spot monitors on the new design RDX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts