Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else have that satellite at the top of the screen in your CR-V blinking? I've noticed the bar next to it, which I assume is signal, has always been about half to a little more than half full. We never use sirius radio but I did notice when I first got the car and used it on the way home from the dealer it cut out a few times randomly.

Wondering if our car specifically has some bad connection issues, or if this is normal.

I don't have a picture of the satellite icon but did find this one that someone posted about their civic asking what it was: https://i.imgur.com/0sYzARp.jpg

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
The Satellite icon refers to the GPS signal (it blinks while acquiring.) Even if your car does not have navigation, the GPS is used to set the clock and I think in case of an accident it will tell HondaLink where you are.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The Satellite icon refers to the GPS signal (it blinks while acquiring.) Even if your car does not have navigation, the GPS is used to set the clock and I think in case of an accident it will tell HondaLink where you are.
I am not sure about HondaLink, but it does make the on-screen compass possible for all trim levels :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts