Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a completely stock base model 2007 CRV LX and have since made some changes. This is just a thread to document my progress and hopefully it'll lead to the fully custom V of my dreams. If you guys have any suggestions or advice let me know what you think.

Here is the progress thus far.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As you can see from the pics, all of the changes I've made have been cosmetic. I switched the stock headllamps to ccfl projectors (black housing), tinted the windows, spray tinted the tail lights, and added aftermarket side steps. I plan to add the LED tailgate spoiler in the near future as well as roof rails (the ones that run front to back instead of the rack that goes side to side).

·
Registered
39 Posts
More info on the blacked out tails, I did my front headlights with the static cling tint. I bought two packages of the Safety 1st child sunshields at Toys R' us for like $10 vs. paying big dollars for the eBay precut stuff. It took a little work but I got it on and smoothed out. See thread here:

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14967

I have the body side moldings, chrome tail pipe, and aftermarket fog lights. All weather cargo area and mats on the inside. I Had the Honda OEM chrome wheels because I wanted to switch my winter tires back and forth until I found out I had to pay $100 to reprogram the TPMS computer every time. Cheaper to have them dismounted/mounted so I sold the wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
**Update**

Been a while, added 17 inch wheels, spray painted the plastic trim to a matte black, added low profile rain guards on the windows and blacked out the headlights

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts