Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CR-V LX A/T. 2005 CR-V EX A/t
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen this in both my crv 2003 and 2005, wire doesn't connect to anything, in the 2005 i see a second connector they probably connect to each other, but its capped off and its hard to tale off. what are these for? does anyone know, 2003 is the cleaner silver one its a lx, other is a ex

Attachments

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,804 Posts
Learn something new every day...

That blue wire/connector is on our '06, as well. o_O

·
Registered
2007 CRV AWD
1,494 Posts
Sometimes manufacturers will put a test point at an access area
This makes it easier and faster to make an assessment of engine condition
Would have to check the troubleshooting sections of the service manual

·
Premium Member
2005 and 2006 EX AWD
510 Posts
ive seen this in both my crv 2003 and 2005, wire doesn't connect to anything, in the 2005 i see a second connector they probably connect to each other, but its capped off and its hard to tale off. what are these for? does anyone know, 2003 is the cleaner silver one its a lx, other is a ex
tach test or remote start use and yes the fog light connector "optional" is close by this tachometer tap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts