Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a fairly new CR-V owner and I use my bluetooth connected to my iphone often but about 1/3 of the time I initiate a call and the audio (from bluetooth I assume) goes dead. The person on the other end of the call picks up but I cannot hear them because the audio has switched to phone when I initiated the call through bluetooth. If I switch the call audio from bluetooth, back to phone, then back to bluetooth again it works. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Is it the car or phone switching? My experience is the phone does this. Especially when there are app and iOS updates.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've a 2012 V LX and had the same problem...the factory system just didn't play well with my iphone 6+...same call problems and others problems when listening to music and podcasts...or trying to.
My solution was easy...tossed the factory head unit in favor of an Alpine Car Play head unit...It does not have bluetooth, using Siri instead thus having to hard connect with a cable but everything works and is far superior overall to the factory system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts