Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new owner here. Driving home from the dealer yesterday, I wanted to play some music on my iPhone but could hardly hear the audio. I raised the volume via the CR-V volume control but even at top volume the level was very low. Turns out the volume control of the CR-V wasn't actually changing the volume control on my phone, and it happened to be only about 30% up. I then lowered the volume in the car and raised the level on my phone to around 75%. The range of audio on the CR-V volume control was then fine (and sounded good too).

My question is, am I doing something wrong? On other BT devices when I change the volume on the playing device it changes it on the iPhone as well.

Thanks and great forum!
OB

·
Registered
212 Posts
Of the three Bluetooth car stereos I've had, none of them changed the volume on my iPhone. I've not connected to a device where the device changes the volume on my iPhone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found out that the volume on the phone can only be controlled with a hardwired connection. When connected via USB the CR-V does control the phone volume. I must have gotten a USB connection mixed up with Bluetooth.

Thanks,
OB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts