Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

It seems like a lot of people are having issues with the Bluetooth in their CRVs. I have a Droid Turbo. When I try and make a call it starts on the BT then kicks me off. It sometimes comes back on but in the meantime it's very distracting and could cause an accident. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this besides screaming? LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is it possible that some kind of power saver mode is enabled in your phone, that's turning off the bluetooth radio when the phone's screen times out?

I have a couple 2015 tourings and they work flawlessly with our Verizon Samsung galaxy S6 phones. I'm able to click the TRANSFER button on screen, to toggle between the phone and the auto based bluetooth. Does it play music and other audio flawslessly from the phone to the entertainment system, or does that cut out too? If so, how about when you put the phone to standby mode?

I would look into the issue being on the phone side, maybe even un pair the vehicle and phone and set it up again, just to make sure everything is reset.

Not really a great answer answer, but perhaps a step in the right direction.

Let us know how you make out!

·
Registered
381 Posts
If multiple models of phones are having the same issue staying connected to your CRV stereo (via bluetooth wireless radio), I suspect that the dealer may need to check out the stereo unit itself. Maybe you have a bad one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts