Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda cr-v
PHP:
I traded my 07' crv for the new 2012 exl w/ res, 2wd, twilight blue. Loooooooove it!! I paid below invoice, $25, 007 before taxes tags and doc fees (NC). We have bought 5 other cars from this dealership. Going on the last day of the month made ALL the difference and the manager even admitted it. To get 2500 off and 17000 for my trade I think I did good. Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats!! I just picked mine up last night. Took the Dealer a few days to locate one. They only moved 900 off the sticker on mine but they threw in the Honda remote start, 8year/100K extended warranty 0 deductible, and 2 years free tire rotations and oil changes. All in all, I feel like I got a pretty good deal. LOVE the milage I'm getting with the CR-V... I drive 18 miles to work each way mixed city and Highway and I am averaging 23.8MPG. Could not be Happier!
our dealer didnt have the one without RES in stock so he sold us one with it as if it didnt (it pays to be loyal to a dealer). my kids love the RES.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.