Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello beautiful people - Am so happy to finally become a member here. Have been a lurker for a very long time.

Some background story..

We wanted to get CRV from the moment we started thinking of a new car, but there was so much concern and reviews (genuine issues am sure) about OD that we kept it off our list. We then test drove RAV4, CX5, Rogue, etc - we kinda liked them, but wasn't sold on any of them completely.

I thought of getting a temporary car for this year and then get the 2020 CRV when it comes out in Dec. But that didn't work out.

We went to the Honda showroom to get the HRV, even though it was pretty good, but having the CRV there and test driving it - we just knew that's what we want. Am still worried what-if we get the OD issue, but am hoping we get lucky and don't get that issue. *fingers crossed*

I haven't been able to do a proper photoshoot with the car and I plan on fixing that very soon.

Super happy to be here! :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congrats on your new buy..... I know what you mean about visiting a sales place wanting to buy one specific vehicle and in the end, drive out their door with a different vehicle. My wife does that often as well. re: Her mind wants one thing but "her heart" really wants something else. Sounds like you are following your heart as well.... Again... Way to go on your new CRV buy (instead of HRV buy)....

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
619 Posts
Congratulations for jumping in and joining the club. There are other posts here declaring their fit for the CRV after test driving a number of vehicles. These CRV's just seem to have so much to offer.

Please post pictures when you get a chance. There are a numerous posts that you can find about the OD. Also, there are folks here who have had no issues with the newer CRV'S.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We love pictures, too. You will be able to post them after you pass the 5-10 post count. SO go ahead and make a few more posts before you try adding pics, but once you do your account should be fully functional. And … have fun! Be sure to give us your first driving impressions, as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Based on my recent shopping experience, the HRV is an attractive smaller vehicle. But the CRV is just sooo much more vehicle. Good choice!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Congrats on the new ride
Dont let the post diluters poop in your cornflakes.

Its a new truck with full warranty!
Ive had a ton of honda/acuras and the crv is the first i didnt wanna change after a year haha

No issues!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts