Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ladies and Gents,
Brand new here to the forum. We just acquired a brand new CRV EX-L 4WD W/NAV, Taffeta White. It's replacing a 2004 Jeep Rubicon as a toad for our motor home and, a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland W/5.7 Hemi as a daily driver. So, this new little girl is taking the place of two cars and so far, we love it. Picked it up from a dealer 340 miles away from us and drover her home at around 68-72 mph and got around 30.3 mpg. Not bad.

We've presently got 400 miles on it and it's a pleasure to drive. We were going to get options like the roof spoiler, wood grain trim in the interior, fog lights, night/day mirror, and a trailer hitch but, we opted out because we didn't want to wait for it and spend another night in a not so good hotel. We'll get them in a short while. By the way, I think I've read where some of you are not too happy with the factory fog lights. Not enough light from them etc? I see on line, ebay to be exact, that there's aftermarket ones with "H11" bulbs, any one have those? Anyway, nice to be here and hope to learn what's good and what's bad for our new toy.
Scott

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.