Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia?

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Carbuff2 
#1 ·
I'm getting ready to replace the OEM Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport AS tires, which have decent tread life, but seem pretty loud. I'm looking at two options, which are the Michelin Defender and the Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia. I'm leaning towards the latter because the consumer reviews on tirerack.com, especially wet and snow traction, were much better with the Ecopia. Plus, I've personally had problem with Michelins and cracking in the past.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia on their CR-V?

#2 ·
I have a friend who has the Eucopia in his Nissan Rogue he said it was very good. Usually the Michelins are good you must gotten a bad batch. The Dueler Eucopia has a more aggressive thread design than just the Eucopia. But the Dueler is a bit more harsher & noisier than the Eucopia alone.

#5 ·
These days, ALL tires can get "too old". It's the eco-rubber that all manufacturers use these days.

Case in point, the present all-weather tires on my V were installed in 2011. The tread is wearing well, but the rubber is SO hard that the car has a constant tire noise. (I run dedicated snows so I can't comment on snow capabilities of the all-weathers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.