Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Take this down to your local windshield shop. They will clean and reinstall it for you with the proper adhesive, if the windshield is not cracked. If it is they are the people to ask what to do then. Last time I did this they charged me $15 and it took about 30 minutes. No touch for 24 hours. Never came off again.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,661 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about so much difficulty! If you lived around here I could point you in the right direction for things like the best mechanic in town, the best inspector, and the place I use for glass, which always does a good job for me. If you share your city you might find a member here who can offer you that information. The glass shop I use is a Safelite Dealer.

By the way, while you're on here, here's an idea: Go to your Account Settings Page. You will fins new features there, such as a place to show your vehicle information so that it shows up in your Avatar, as you can see it does in mine, or you can also opt to add it in your Signature. These are new features recently added.

Anyway, let us know how this turns out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts