Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 2018 Buick Enclave and having a problem with the auto-sensing high beams. They worked for 4 months and then stopped working for 2 months at which time I took it in for service. They said they could not find anything wrong with them and they operated as expected. Got it back and they still haven't come on at all in the same places they used to come on in the 4 months I previously stated. Not getting any answers and wondering if anyone else has run into this problem as the GM service center is of no use just saying they work fine. Thanks...

·
Registered
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,009 Posts
You'll have better luck going to the Enclave forum since this is a Honda CRV forum. Good luck with your issue!

·
Registered
2022 CRV EX FWD 2013 CRV EX FWD
3,009 Posts
It's why I keep saying...ALL car manufacturers have issues with their vehicles. Bar none... at least the crvs aren't catching fire :D
I definitely agree with that statement. Minor issues are one thing but I still think certain brands are more reliable in the long term.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.