Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Honda CR-V touring 2014 . Since the day I bought I smell rubber burn at rear right hand side tire . I informed Honda dealership but they were unable to fixed it . Almost 6 years I have same issue .

All the dashboard lights come up time to time . Still I couldn’t solve any of these problems even I talked to dealership. I love Honda CR-V and I recommend to lots people already . But hereafter I am not going to do it anymore.
Headache .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Interesting about the smell. I had it on our 2007 CRV in the same location. Was never able to determine the cause and eventually got rid of the vehicle. The dealer was also unable to find the cause. There were no operating issues with the smell present but it was annoying.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,441 Posts
That smell was discussed repeatedly over the years, on many different V generations. It is from road treatments (de-icers) baking off the hot exhaust. No action required.

Gotta be more specific about the lights that come on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After owning a VW that pretty much had everything around the transmission/engine fail (but not the engine block itself) ... lesson number one, if the vehicle has never stranded you, you're doing good. Maybe my bar is low, but ... waiting and walking both suck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts