Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been a proud owner of the 2009 CRV. Purchased it new 10 years ago.Except for having to pay the bi annual $40 to have Honda reset TPMS system.
Have had the vehicle in 5 times to fix the TPMS system. Dealership replaced 2 Sensors ($250) but this has not fixed the problem. Recalibrated, many diagnostics, Resets etc. Still not fixed. Hate that the light comes on and off. This is not the tire pressure light, rather the TPMS system light so what help is that?

Does anyone have an idea what else can be done? I’m frustrated - doesn’t matter whether summer or winter tires are on - same issue ongoing. Appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Your profile doesn't say where in the world you are, but if you're in the USA I'd suggest contacting American Honda Motor Corp and opening a case with them. The contact information is in the back of the Owners Manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your profile doesn't say where in the world you are, but if you're in the USA I'd suggest contacting American Honda Motor Corp and opening a case with them. The contact information is in the back of the Owners Manual.
Thank you! I’m in Calgary, Canada. I’ll check the manual..Honda Canada are always sending surveys about my experience; I’m afraid I might wreck their 5 star rating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts