Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter September's CR-V of the month Challenge HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon folks!

I’ve come to realise that there are small spacers that go with the carrier to hold the caliper on on the rear of my 2007 3rd gen. I removed the whole assembly today when fault finding an abs problem and only realised after that there were spacers on the floor… i found two on one side, but on the other there was only one, now I’m not convinced it was there in the first place, and there was only one that fell out. Cant find the second one anywhere, and I think perhaps this may be why there was a weird angled wear on brake pads. (Previous owner, and ive just bought the car, new pads to go on!)

My question is where can i get another one from? Ive searched eBay etc but cant see any reference to these spacers…

Wood Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive wheel system Metal

Automotive tire Household hardware Gas Rim Wood

So kept searching and they are called a knuckle washer.. 90651-SWA-000 is the part number… so far I’ve found that they are approx £6 each plus shipping… wow, for a washer! Literally I’m £18.09 from hondaspareparts.co.uk…

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I’ll have a look and see what washers i have knocking around the garage of the same thickness.. first car I’ve come across with these washers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts