Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently upon one of my friends buying a jeep, it occurred to me that jeep owners are somewhat smug with their "Jeep wave" and all. It was then though, that I released this gives jeep owners a common ground, something to really salute another for driving the same car. And then it hit me: Why don't we start something better for all CR-V owners.

I don't know if anyone else has done anything similar, but I propose a common symbol, a peace sign, as a salute to any fellow CR-V driver on the road.

Spreading peace one CR-V at a time.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
i see more jaws dropping when i pass by rather then waves :cool:

haha sorry had to be smug for a second. but the jeep wave has been going on for ever. i wave at everyone with a jeep, and i get waved a lot. sorry but i dont think the cr-v wave will ever take off :rolleyes:

·
Registered
246 Posts
this popped into my mind as I was reading your post

Big Lebowski said:
Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski? The bums will always lose!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
AS far as I know, Jeep owners are allowed to be smug unless they own a Gran Cherokee.

I went to a few dealerships and if you want a Wrangler for less than $20,000 - you're out of luck. They're the most simple freaking car ever. They barely even have interiors and they're expensive as hell.

One dealership wanted $15,988 for a jeep that was built in 19 freaking 87. That's incredible, those things hold their value for ever.

Don't even get me started on the awesome twin turbo biodiesel Liberty we looked at for $18,000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts