Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

tried a search but nothing came up.

My '08 Crv has mirrors that can be retracted by hitting the button in the car. Is there any way to have this happen automatically when I remove the key from the ignition?

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know that this is an old thread but I have the same question. I have a EX-L 2007 with a button to fold in the mirrors. When I unlock the car and put the key in the ignition the mirrors sound like they are trying to open automatically but they don't close automatically when I get out of the car. Can some one shed some light on this feature please....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi - new owner here and I was going to ask the same question. Son has a Civic EX from 2008 and we installed a module in that that retracts them when the door is locked - I'd assume it's the same locking mechanism.....

·
Registered
2011 EX-L (No Navigation)
11 Posts
It is not an automatic feature. Do you retract the mirrors before switching off? I do, and mine when starting it again folds them back out.
Is this standard equipment on a gen 3? I have a 2011 ex-L and I haven't figured out how to get the car to retract the mirrors without using my hands.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.